Win a bottle of award winning ProseccoJanuary 6, 2014 by The Co-operative Food
Do you remember that back in November I was excited because The Co-operative‚Äôs Prosecco had been awarded a Which? Magazine best buy?
Well now there‚Äôs even better news because it‚Äôs your chance to win one of six bottles of the fabulous sparkling wine in a free to enter competition.
The Co-operative Prosecco is fast gaining an appreciative fan base.
For a start the bottle looks lovely making it a great present for friends when you‚Äôre invited around for dinner, or just to say ‚ÄúThank you‚ÄĚ to someone.
Then it delivers on expectations by tasting pretty fabulous too.
The people who know about such things tell me that it‚Äôs ‚Äėclean‚Äô and soft with floral and peachy perfumes and a hint of lemon peel. I love it for its straw yellow colour, the delicate stream of bubbles and for the fact that it‚Äôs light and easy to drink.
To celebrate being awarded a Which? Magazine Best Buy we‚Äôre giving away six bottles ‚Äď just in time for Valentines Day. All you have to do for your chance to win a bottle is to click through from this link which will take you to the simple and free to enter competition.
You can make it even easier for yourself by reading the new January and February edition of the Food Magazine where you might just find out what fruits are used to make a delicious Black Forrest Merringue.
Click through and enter now ‚Äď the competition closes on 12th February, but even if you aren‚Äôt one of the six lucky winners, treat yourself to a bottle of Co-operative Prosecco, for the New Year, for Valentines, or, just because‚Ä¶
Terms & Conditions
- This free prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry and excludes employees of Co-operative Group Limited or its subsidiaries, and excludes anyone who is connected with the administration of this promotion.
- Entry is online only with entries being collected at www.co-operativefood.co.uk/winprosecco. Entrants must fill in the form and select the correct answer to be entered in to the prize draw. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The prize draw opens on Monday 6/1/14 and the last date for receipt of entries is 23:59pm Wednesday 12th February 2014.
- All valid entries with the correct answer which are received by Wednesday 12th February at 23.59pm will be entered into a prize draw to pick the winner by Thursday 13/02/14 The winner will be picked at random using a computer process producing verifiably random results. There are 6 prizes to win;
6 x 1 bottle of The Co-operative Prosecco
- The prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone (using the details provided at the time of entry) by Friday 14/02/14 and will be required to provide their postal address before prizes can be delivered. Email is not a secure method of communication and any such transmission is sent at your own risk. The winner‚Äôs name and county will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Prosecco Competition, Digital Media, 4th Floor Dantzic, Dantzic Street, Manchester, M60 0AF.
- In the event that contact cannot be made with the winner within 30 days from the first date of an attempt to notify such winner, then no more attempts will be made to contact the winner and the prize will be forfeited. A new winner will then be selected from the remaining correct entries.
- The winner should allow 28 days from notification of winning for delivery of the prize. The prize will be delivered to a UK address only (postage included).The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post or for any additional costs incurred for re-postage.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter‚Äôs control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, its website being unavailable, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
- If there is a technical issue that prevents an entry from being submitted by the online form found at www.co-operativefood.co.uk/winprosecco, then an entry can be emailed to email@example.com. You must, provide all the mandatory data (Answer to question, email address, first name, surname), confirm that you accept the Terms and Conditions, confirm you are over 18 and provide the correct answer in order for your entry to be valid. The email entry must be received by 23:59pm Wednesday 12th February 2014.
- If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the competition, this will be decided by us. The Promoter‚Äôs decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ¬†Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants’ information for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw.
- By entering this prize draw you agree that the Promoter may use your name, photo and any testimonial you have provided to the Promoter, for promotional purposes, including, without limitation, on its websites, social media, within its magazines or within promotional emails.
- The Co-operative Group reserves the right at its absolute discretion to cancel the competition without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that make it necessary to do so.
- Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the free prize draw. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
PROMOTER: Co-operative Group Ltd, New Century House, Corporation Street, Manchester M60 4ES.