#LunchLimo Terms and ConditionsOctober 12, 2015 by The Co-operative Food
Lunch Limo competition- Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry excluding anyone who is connected with the administration of this promotion.
2. Entry is online only. Entrants must be a member of Twitter, follow the Twitter profile @cooperativefood and must take a photo of themselves next to the Lunch Limo, to be in with a chance of winning on the Twitter profile @cooperativefood between 9am on 12th October 2015 and 5pm on 13th October, the tweet must contain the hashtag #Lunchlimo to be entered. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
4. The prize draw opens on 12th October 2015 and the last date for receipt of entries by 13th October 2015 at 5pm (the promotional period).
5. All valid entries meeting the criteria outlined in point 2 which are received by 13th October at 5pm will be entered into a prize draw to pick the winners. The winner will be picked at random using a computer process producing verifiably random results.
6. There are 2available prizes and each prize consists of a Co-operative Food Â£20 voucher and a VIP lunch with 5 friends in the lunch limo on Thursday 15th or Friday 16th October.
7. Multiple entries that are deemed to be spam may be disqualified at the discretion of the promoter. The winners will be notified on Twitter by direct message (using the Twitter profile ID used by the winner at point of entry) on 14th October 2015. The winnerâ€™s name will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Lunch Limo Twitter prize draw, Digital Media, 3rd Floor, 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG.
8. In the event that contact cannot be made with the winners by 14th October 20155pm, then a new winner will be selected and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoterâ€™s control.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, its website being unavailable, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
12. The Promoterâ€™s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this prize draw you agree that we may use your name and a photo of you for promotional purposes, including on our website, social media, within our magazine or within promotional emails.
14. The Promoter may collect personal information from entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. Unless you have expressly consented to the use of your personal information for future marketing purposes or you are selected as the winner your personal information will be used to administer this promotionÂ only.
15. Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the free prize draw. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
PROMOTER: The Co-operative Food, part of Co-operative Group Ltd, 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG