Food to Go Lunch Prize Draw – Terms and conditionsNovember 11, 2015 by The Co-operative Food
Food to Go Lunch Prize Draw- Terms and conditions
- This prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry excluding anyone who is professionally connected with the administration of this promotion.
- Entry is online only. Entrants must be a member of Twitter, follow the Twitter profile @cooperativefood and must take a photo of their lunch and post it on the Twitter profile @cooperativefood between 09:00am on Monday 16th ‚Äď 23:59pm on¬†Friday 20th November 2015 (the ‚ÄúPromotional Period‚ÄĚ), the tweet must contain the hashtag #FoodToGo to be entered. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The prize draw happens daily from Tuesday 17th ‚Äď¬†Monday 23rd¬†November 2015.¬† There¬†will be¬†no prize draw on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd November.¬† Entries received on Friday 20th November will be included in a draw to take place on Monday 23rd November.
- All valid entries meeting the criteria outlined in point two which are received daily by 23:59pm will be entered into a prize draw daily to pick three winners the following working day. The winner will be picked at random using a computer process producing verifiably random results. Entries are limited to one entry per Twitter user.
- There are¬†15 available prizes and each prize consists of a Co-operative Food ¬£5 voucher
- Redemption of vouchers shall be subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon, including but not limited to redemption within the stated expiry date. Vouchers can be used in multiple transactions in accordance with their terms and conditions. The Promoter is not responsible for any vouchers that are lost, stolen, or unused by the voucher expiry date
- Multiple entries that are deemed to be spam or offensive may be disqualified at the discretion of the promoter. The winners will be notified on Twitter by direct message (using the Twitter profile ID used by the winner at point of entry) on the day of random selection.
- In the event that contact cannot be made with the winner the day after the announcement, a new winner will be selected and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter‚Äôs control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, its website being unavailable, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
- The Promoter‚Äôs decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this prize draw you agree that we may use your name and a photo of you for promotional purposes, including on our website, social media, within our magazine or within promotional emails.
- The Promoter may collect personal information from entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. Unless you have expressly consented to the use of your personal information for future marketing purposes or you are selected as the winner your personal information will be used to administer this promotion¬†only.
- The name and county of residence of the winner will be available within six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to: Local Marketing, Floor 3, 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG.
- This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter and Twitter shall not be liable for any breach of these terms and conditions. Each entrant is providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter.
- Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the free prize draw. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions can be found on http://on.coop/foodtogocomp.
- The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
PROMOTER: The Co-operative Food, part of Co-operative Group Ltd, 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG