The Baby Show competition terms and conditionsOctober 14, 2014 by The Co-operative Food
1. This promotion is promoted by Co-operative Group Food Limited (26715R), trading as The Co-operative Food, a registered society in England and Wales with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG (the ‚ÄúPromoter‚ÄĚ). Co-operative Group Food Limited is part of Co-operative Group Limited (525R).This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry but excludes staff who are connected with the administration of this promotion.
2. Entry is online only and access to a computer and internet is required to enter this prize draw. Entries are collected on https://www.facebook.com/TheCooperativeFood and https://twitter.com/CooperativeFood only. Entrants must comment on the Facebook competition post, or Retweet the Twitter competition message, with the correct answer (and in the case of Twitter, include the hashtag ‚Äė#winwithcoop‚Äô) in order to be entered in to the prize draw. No purchase necessary.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promotion opens at 11.00am on Tuesday 14th October 2014 and the last date for receipt of entries is Wednesday 15th October 2014 at 23:59pm (the ‚ÄúPromotional Period‚ÄĚ)
4. All complete entries with the correct answer which are received within the Promotional Period will be entered into a prize draw and two winners will be picked by Friday 17th October 2014. The winners will be picked at random using a computer process producing verifiably random results.
5. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries may be disqualified at the discretion of the Promoter. Entries can be made once via Twitter and once via Facebook.
6. Spam entries and/or entries deemed by the Promoter as offensive may be disqualified at the discretion of the Promoter.
7. There are 2 prizes in total and there will be 2 different winners, one to be selected from Twitter entrants and one to be selected from Facebook entrants. A winner cannot win twice. Each prize consists of 2 x one day tickets of The Baby Show which is to be held at London Olympia 24th-26th October 2014 (the ‚ÄúPrize‚ÄĚ). For the avoidance of doubt, there will be 4 tickets in total. The date of when to attend The Baby Show can be chosen by the winner subject to availability. The tickets can be claimed by the winner by entering the promotional code provided to the winner from the Promoter and printing off the e-ticket to attend The Baby Show. Tickets can be booked via http://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/olympia/complimentary. Travel charges, accommodation, spending money or any other expenses are not included in the Prize and these costs shall be under the responsibility of the winner.
8. The Prize must be accepted as offered. There are no cash alternatives and the Prize is not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter‚Äôs control.
9. The winners will be notified by Facebook or Twitter (using the details provided at the time of entry) by Monday 20th October 2014 and will be required to provide their e-mail address for the promotional code to be delivered to that e-mail address. The Promoter shall not be liable for any incorrect contact details entered. Email is not a secure method of communication and any such transmission is sent at your own risk. The name of the winners will be available within six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Baby Show Prize Draw, Digital Media, 3rd Floor, 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG.
10. In the event that contact cannot be made with a winner within 3 days from the first date of an attempt to notify, then no more attempts will be made to contact the winner and the Prize will be forfeited. A new winner will then be selected from the remaining correct entries.
11. The winner should allow 3 days from notification of winning for delivery of the Prize. The promotional code will be delivered to the e-mail address provided. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost or delayed.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, its website being unavailable, the Twitter website, the entrant‚Äôs Twitter account, the Facebook website, the entrant‚Äôs Facebook account, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
14. If there is a technical issue that prevents an entry from being submitted via Twitter or Facebook, then an entry can be emailed to email@example.com. You must, provide all the mandatory data (answer to the question); confirm that you accept these terms and conditions, and confirm that you are over 18. All complete entries submitted via email will still have to provide the correct answer to the question in order to be entered into the prize draw. The email entry must be received within the Promotional Period.
15. If there is any dispute about the receipt or validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by the Promoter. The Promoter‚Äôs decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter may collect personal information from entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. Unless you have expressly consented to the use of your personal information for future marketing purposes or you are selected as the winner, your personal information will be used to administer this promotion only.
17. By entering this promotion you agree that the Promoter may use your name that you have provided to the Promoter for promotional purposes, including, without limitation to, the Promoter‚Äôs websites; social media pages; within its magazines; for PR purposes; or within promotional emails.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to cancel the promotion without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that makes it necessary to do so.
19. Entry to the promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the promotion. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this promotion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available on the Promoter‚Äôs website and it is the entrant‚Äôs responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
21. The use of the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of sale of The Baby Show.
22. This promotion and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
23. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter or Facebook and neither Twitter nor Facebook shall be liable for any breach of these terms and conditions. The entrant is providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Facebook.
24. For any technical issues or queries, these can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.